i recently did a guest post here on this tutorial. when i do guest post i like to post it on my blog at a later date. today is the perfect day because i have really been wanting to link up with april for sweet saturday for a while. but, i was in a creative rutt.
it cost me less than $6.50 to make.
SCORE!!!
SCORE!!!
let's begin shall we...

here's what you need:
2 yards of tulle
1 yard of costume satin
1 13 inch wreath
3/4 yard ribbon
hot glue gun
*you could need more tulle depending on how full you want it*
so here's what everything cost me. *you could need more tulle depending on how full you want it*
tulle: 2 yards at $1.27 a yard = $2.54
satin: 1 yard for $2.47
wreath: dollar tree $1.00
ribbon, hot glue: free (i already had it)
all of this equals a happy Kelly because uh hello i. am. cheap. *smiles*
step 1: cut your strips
tulle is 2 in. x 9 in.
satin is 1 in. x 14 in.
step 2: tie on 10 strips of tulle i knotted it twice so that it wouldn't come undone
*you can use more if you want depending on how full you want your wreat to be.
step 3: tie on 3 strips of satin

steps: 4 - ?: repeat steps 2 & 3

once you are happy with the fullness of your wreath and no pesky willow is showing through move to step 5.
step 5:
make your bow

step 6:
glue your bow onto desired spot
step 7:
hang your wreath on your front door and admire your
MAD SKILLZ
MAD SKILLZ
ok ladies listen up
go get your craft on!
&
go see what everyone else is craft here:
&
go see what everyone else is craft here:
also linked here:









18 comments:
This is fabulous, really unusual. I would love if you would share it at my blog party this weekend. Hope you can make it.
ummm this wreath is AWESOME!!!!! You are sooo crafty! Im glad you liked sarah, she is seriously sweet! LOves,april
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! I was going to Michaels tomorrow anyway... might have to pick up some extra stuff!
That wreath is gorgeous!!!!
i LOVE it! such a nice change from burlap. though i love burlap. thank you for liking today's post. really means alot to me!!!
I am so loving your wreath !
thank you for sharing how to make it~! So happy I found ya!
XX Dawn
adorable! great idea! love it!
Gorgeous! I totally thought it was made with feathers!
You're so crafty! ;)
This is SO cute! I was in the market for a fun and inexpensive wreath to have a girls night wreath making extravaganza and this will be PERFECT! Thanks for sharing your creative juices!
Nicole
missusrobie.blogspot.com
LOVE THIS! I don’t usually blog on Saturdays, so I missed these link ups! I’m gonna have to check ‘em out. XoXo
adorable.
just like you.
How pretty! I love the soft look of the tulle ;)
3 words..I LOVE This.
Girrrrrrrrrrrrl, what's your last name? I did NOT get your notebook sent away on Friday because I am such a flakey flake. But it WILL go out tomorrow. ANd it's going to be sent to "Kelly" unless I can get your last name by this evening! lol
Hello to a few cheap, creative chick! Love your tulle wreath. Great tutorial. Thanks for sharing. I am a new GFC and Twitter follower from Tatertots and Jello. Vicky from www.messforless.net
so dang cute! You go girl!
xoxo
gorgeous!
Post a Comment