10.18.2011

Remembering our babies...better late than never. right! & other stuff.

i tried on saturday to upload this through blogger and for some reason it wouldn't process. which made me angry. our weekend was busy and i didn't have a lot of time to load it through vimeo. and to be quite honest i didn't even know that october 15th was "remembering our babies day" i didn't even know such a day existed. thanks blogging community for enlightening me. because i got so upset at blogger for not uploading my video i  decided to take a bloggy break for a few days. because blogging shouldn't make me angry.

so here was what i was trying to post. 



Untitled from kelly d on Vimeo.

wow!
 that was a lot harder than i thought it would be.
 and for the record i do think crying heals the soul. 

 each time i read this book a tremendous amount of peace and grace washes over me.
it has certainly helped me heal. that is why i wanted to share it with you.

i know my sweet babies are safe in the arms of jesus and all of his angels
 patiently waiting for the day that our hearts will once again beat together.

we have four angel babies waiting for us in heaven.
when we discovered each had gone to be with Jesus
we named them and prayed for them, we still pray for them.

mommy loves you all and can't wait for the day we meet again!

losing a child, no matter how it happens is devastating 
my hope is that we continue to turn to the LORD not only in our times of need but, always.
which brings me to the a verse that has meant so much to me this year.

"so let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. The we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most."
hebrews 4:16


remembering our babies
October 15th 


other stuff:

i have a major praise!!!


someone who is extremely near and dear to my heart has been seperated from her husband and things were not looking good. on sunday i saw them and they were together, and i witnessed something that i had never seen come from him. he was whispering something to her softly, when he was finished telling her his secret he kissed her tenderly on the cheek.
my heart like the grinches grew three sizes that day!
God is so good!
'cause you know the best place for a family is together!









Photobucket

13 comments:

grey rose (they/them) said...

oh, kelly, darling. i did enjoy it. very much. thanks for sharing that sweet book! hugs to you.

and super awesome about your reunited friends! praise jesus!

loveyoumore

Unknown said...

What a special thing to share. Thank you. I haven't personally lost any babies but I have 3 little siblings waiting to be met.

Praise Jesus for restoration!

Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

Oh, thank you for sharing this! I did cry of course. It has been years since I heard this book. Looking forward to being reunited one day with my two babies. Hugs to you my friend!!

Heart n Soul said...

Sharing from the heart is healing for the soul too ... bless ya :)

Katie @ minivan diva said...

Thank you, Kelly for sharing something from the heart like this. We have 2 babies waiting to meet us in heaven.

I had goosebumps when you shared about your friends. I love hearing stories like that since reuniting seems so rare now.

Have a wonderful day, sweet friend.

kinze said...

wow ... thank you for sharing ... love those words in that book!

Kate said...

God really is good! It's amazing how he works. It really truly is. This post was beautiful.. <3


In our sea of love

Anonymous said...

Oh that book was so sweet. Where can I get it so I can give it to a friend of mine? Thank you for sharing. I loved it

Alyss said...

Oh friend. Tears streaming down my face. My husband is looking at me like I'm a crazy person. Your sweet babies are gonna smother you with hugs and kisses when you meet them in Heaven.

Wish I could give you a BIG hug!

P.S. I feel like I know this, but don't we live relatively close to each other?

Contemplating Beauty said...

this was really sweet and touching, I loved it, and was more moved than I thought I would be. I feel your loss, and I can relate so this book is really special. thank you for sharing, and being brave...

myriahmae said...

Love this sweet post friend!

ashley marie wilson said...

so so so beautiful. you and the post. wow.

Heather @ Finding Beauty in the Ordinary said...

4 precious babies that you will get to see one day... oh man they have an amazing mama!!!!! Love you!