what you'll need
wooden initial
white paint / paint brush
scrap fabric or ribbon to use as a hanger
a stem
a button
hot glue / gun
1.
paint yo letta.
i wanted a worn look so i blotted off the excess paint before i painted my letter
in order to achieve a splotchy look.
i love how it turned out.
tie on your scrap hanger.
3.
grab your stem & glue it on.
i chose this stem on solely because of the tiny pine cones.
aren't they cute?
4.
cover up the ugly part of your stem.
choose a button large enough.
i really loved the pearl button but it looked a little small,
so i went with the "diamond" button instead.
after all diamonds are a girls best friend.
5.
hang it on your front door and admire your handy work.
Happy Monday!








5 comments:
SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!! love it ;) off to pin it!
Very pretty and easy! <3
Umm I might be doing this soon... I have been looking for a cute idea for my door!!
ok now that is SO cute!!
and you need to stop posting diy's.. i've still got to make the trees you just made..
i can't keep up with you :)
ok, i so want to do this, 1. I LOVE IT, 2. it seems easy enough, BUT the problem is madelynn's last name is Emmerich, different than mine and Kevin's :o
what do I do?!!
Post a Comment