12.05.2012

reindeer

this year to say that i was a little obsessed with reindeer would be an understatement.

i mean just look at these.




1 2 3 4

today's to do list:
1. admire vintage print from paulo and lulu
2. figure out how to get this ornament (there's a phone number on their site)
3. go to the school materials lab and punch out reindeer for gift tags.
and last but not least...
4. make the cardboard reindeer. he's adorable.

what's on your to do list today?

6 comments:

The Olive Tree Blog said...

oh.my.gosh!! we just bought a life size reindeer.lol. it had a broken antler and it was $250 originally. the husband said i'll give you ten and she gave it to us for twenty! now we have to find a place to put it b/c it is sitting in our living room!!!!!!!!!

Katie @ minivan diva said...

I'm loving vintage reindeer decor this season too. I love that print!

Contemplating Beauty said...

tooooo many cutie things out there for Christmas decor, it KILLS me!

I love birds, always birds, and Deer!

xo

Jessica Johnson said...

I love reindeer, too. My to-do list? Bring the bare tree on our porch inside. And start to decorate. I am a SLACKER.

Sarah Ann said...

I especially love those tags! Thank you for sharing these lovely things :)

katygirl said...

hi. i'm catching up on blogs. haven't touched them in weeks. anyway, that first print is awesome!!!