9.05.2012

living room

i've been thinking about changing the decor in my living room.
currently everything is dark and heavy.
if i'm being honest it look like someone came into my house/living room 
and doused all the furniture with deep brown paint. 
i'm over it.

i need some color.

this is what I'm thinking.

Gray Yellow Navy  

navy is my all time favorite color so it's a given
the yellow will add much needed pops of color 
and gray because it'll tone the yellow down.
i know that makes no sense

here's some of my inspiration 





1 2 3 4 5

what's your favorite color combo?

Photobucket

8 comments:

katygirl said...

These are the colors I'm doing my family pictures in in a month. Love them.

Traci Michele said...

Gray and Yellow :-)

stephanie said...

gah!!! i love this! all of it. DOOOO IT!!! ; )

Contemplating Beauty said...

Oh I love it, it's looks really good those colors together, I can see that in your house it's you totally!!!
Pretty Kelly, when do you think you will start?! Fun fun

xo

The Olive Tree Blog said...

soooooo I totally want to repin all of these on pinterest when I saw them!!! YELLOW is my favorite favorite color!!

Marie said...

since i am in my house 24/7 {working, homeschooling, etc.} i need everything to be bright and cheery! if not, i am more prone to a case of the winter blahs.

i like your color choices. very smooth and sophisticated calm with a little dot of sunshine:)

p.s. i know i'm lame, i'm so sorry! your clutch is coming!

Joyeful said...

I love gray/yellow/navy combo! Especially that top pic! Go for it, girl!

Jessica said...

can't wait to see pics of the finished product.