8.30.2012

western wear.

according to vogue magazine 
one of the hottest trend for the fall season is
western wear.

is western wear never not hot?

the comfy laid-backness of this trend has my heart.
my jean jacket is always a go to fall piece.



i need these toms.





pair these pieces with your favorite pair of jeans or leggings
and you'll be in business.

what's your favorite trend for fall?

Photobucket

5 comments:

Laura said...

I keep trying to comment & it isn't working :( Let's try this again...

I love those boots! My fave fall trend is the layers with leggings and boots because it works well with how I'm built. But I also love a good pair of sweatpants with a cute off the shoulder sweatshirt :)

Traci Michele said...

I love that Jean Jacket! I have a go to one as well!

Are fashion scarfs in this year? I love those as well!

Love, Traci Michele

The Olive Tree Blog said...

the boots!!!! great finds :)

katygirl said...

i need those toms like a fat kid needs ice cream.

Contemplating Beauty said...

whoa, i think i need those toms too.