7.20.2012

5 on friday 7.20.12


it's been a while since i've done 5 on friday.

it decided that i missed it.
so here we are.

1. last week i feel into a rut. complain was my middle name. it came to the point where i was annoying myself. please tell me this happens to you.

2. i have worked hard all week to keep the boys and i on a schedule. it's worked out really nicely. 

3. i started doing a youth devotion through you version with my boys. i let them choose the topic, and they chose peer pressure. it's been a lot of fun to hear their thoughts on the scriptures and what they mean to them. 

4. Part 2 of my husbands test is OVER finally. we have been living and breathing this test for weeks. we should know by the end of next week if he will get promoted or not. 
thank you for all your prayers. 
we feel so blessed.

5. football starts on monday. so to get into the football mood i spent all day yesterday watching friday night lights. i can be obsessive.  
#netflixisthebiznass 

how was your week?



Photobucket

5 comments:

katygirl said...

Last week I was a big mess. ;) happens all the time over here...

The Olive Tree Blog said...

oh I drive my self crazy all the time ! : ) yeah for football season I remember how much you enjoyed it last year! ... has it really been a whole year??

engineer's wife said...

Football season will keep you busy sister. I think you saw me last season out at the Christian High school. Well I hope the Lord has plans for us to meet one of these days, but I am also aware that we both have rich lives that keep us running. I also posted a Five on Friday..yes..I am a copycat.

Much love and many blessings.

Shelley

Contemplating Beauty said...

football, really?

glad to hear the schedule for you and your boys is working!

love this little post;)

Sarah B. said...

I totally love that print! And number 1 happens to me too :)