i, by nature am a worrier.
over the last few years i have started to worry less.by God's grace ONLY!
but, when i worry less i almost feel like if i'm not worrying then i must not really care about whatever it is i should be
worrying about.
then i am slapped back into the
reality of things.
i mean hello
i am worrying about not worrying.
that thought is not from God.
God's Grace is Sufficient
&
He knows what we want and need
&
He's got this. what ever this may be.
this is what its like to be inside my head.
LORD HAVE MERCY.
point is
pray more & worry less!


5 comments:
I love this. I am still such a worrier. Thanks for the positive reminder and I'm glad that you are learning to worry less. : )
Love you Kel ; )
i love that print!!
love it! my favorite go to worry scripture in 2 tim 1: 7 :)
I love the design on the quote!
I can pray for you?!
Post a Comment