6.11.2012

Ten on Ten

i have been wanting to link up for this for months, no months and months. but some how every time the tenth comes around i forget...FAIL!!!

this month it put it on my calendar. ha! it's the only way i can remember anything nowadays.

we have a security guard at our church to watch the cars while we are in the service (our parking lot is behind an alley. downtown) he's so sweet. he always talks to us, and i had no idea what his name was. yesterday i told him to remind me of his name, he did. and he says i know your name you they named the blue book after you. Ha!!! they sure did. i apologized for my bad memory and blamed my kids for the lack there of. I know mom of the year right here, but they just seem to fill my head with such nonsense lately. i guess that's what pre-teen/teens do.

over the weekend i took my oldest to see chernobyl diaries. he was relentless for like two weeks. i researched it and decided to take him. i mean what teen aged boy doesn't love a horror movie? the thing is it was so stupid. not scary. bad acting. the plot was lame. i mean who runs into a building multiple times know dang well that where the mutants live. like i said NONSENSE.

anyways back to the task at hand.

Ten on Ten

7am
can't start my morning without coffee.
8am
gettin' gussied.
9am
hard core before church. umm yeah!
10am
church.
let my prayers rise before you as incense.
11am
i love this dress
12pm
taking notes...i am the secretary for our churches 
philoptochos chapter. we had a meeting after church.

1pm
laundry...nuff said
2pm
we made our first little salad from our very own garden. 
me and my tiny man were so proud.

3pm
finishing up vanity fair. i started it the night before. i liked it but i was supper bummed that she didn't go after her husband and son. moral of the story money don't make you happy.

4pm
this poor baby. everyone was talking to her at once. she didn't know where to look first.

linking up with rebekah


Photobucket

6 comments:

{cuppakim} said...

yayyyy. you did it! thankfully i saw your post on instagram which reminded me to bust out my camera and then put it on the charger ASAP. i had almost NO battery left. hahaah!

welcome to the club, you're official :)

The Olive Tree Blog said...

great 10 on 10! I need to do this!
I didn't know you had a garden..!? We do to...lots of work but so worth it :)

Contemplating Beauty said...

this is great kelly!!! You are right it does take some planning to do 10 on 10, i've never done it because I didn't thin I could...too insecure, but maybe I will give it a shot soon, glad you went for it!

xo

Nellies said...

Like you I also seem to be forgetting when it is the 10th again, but I also managed to do it this month :-). Great set of photos. I had to laugh when I saw the laundry photo, it seems like almost everybody does that on Sunday and they all posted it in their 10 on 10. And you have a beautiful handwriting!

Vanessa said...

thanks for sharing your Sunday! your dress looks pretty & yay!! congrats on your first salad from your very own garden :) I'm still waiting on mine to sprout... ;) love the 10 on 10 idea. much love!!

katygirl said...

I kinda thought the candles were in a cake. So then I wanted cake.