
6.05.2012
procrastination
is like my biggest problem...
{via}
more often than not i am scrambling at the very last minute to get things done, and while i'm doing that i start freaking out on everyone in my family. Not good.
so today i want to know how you get motivated to get things done. even though i am getting better, i still have TONS of room for improvement.
"Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is." Ephesians 5:15-17
i read this today and bam it hit me like a ton of brick i don't want to be a fool.
i hope your day is wonderful and productive all the while giving glory to God!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
this is so true - and something i needed to read today. thanks for sharing and i'm excited after finding this to be your newest follower!
-elisabeth
lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com
Oh I'm horrible with getting certain things done. I usually procrastinate only when it comes to things I don't like or want to do... Like laundry or dishes! Lol! The best thing I've found to help is to just make a list. Then see how much time you have and then tackle one thing on that list at a time.
I hope you can figure out something that works for you hon--one thing at a time, one day at a time! You'll get there, and God's grace is sufficient for you until you do, and as you are moving in that direction...;)
oh friend! so true!! love this!
I make list...lots of list and try to accomplish at least 3 things a day.
such truth! i have been the worst lately. and nothing really to show for it. and i hate bills. loved this post. hope all is well!
You find the coolest things.
Post a Comment