6.22.2012

my birthday. 32 things...

who the eff i is 
oh you don't like that song?
speaking of songs why is it that the worst part of a song always get stuck in thee head???

32 words describing me...


my "eff's"
1 faithful as in Jesus Christ is my #1
2 fabulous
3 fierce
4 foxy (or so i've been told) ha! that was a joke!
5 friendly

i enlisted my family for the rest...
they are not eff words.

hubz 
6 charismatic
7 enthusiastic
8 outgoing
9 cheerful
10 ethical

big man (my 13 year old)
11 funny
12 cooler than other moms *
13 *weird (in a good way)
14 demanding
15 nice

tiny man
16 nice 
17 cuddly 
18 cool 
19 *weird (in a good way) 
20 singer (because you sing a lot)


*my boys made their lists separately, them thinking i'm weird in a good way totally makes my day!!!

mom
21 *beautiful 
22 strong 
23  intelligent 
24 wise (wisdom beyond her years)
25 *loving

dad
this is what the text i received from my dad says when i asked for 5 words describing me
valley girl (just kidding) 
~back story on this. every time my kids make fun of me / or try to sound like me they make me sound like a total valley girl. on monday we went to visit my dad for a belated father's day, {he was out of town all weekend. he went to the u.s. open. lucky dude}. anyway my kids were teasing me about it while we were there and now me being a valley girl has turned into this big thing. 
whatev!
his real list
26 kind
27 *loving
28 smart
29 *beautiful
30 important
~i think maybe he watched the help last night. ha!

*parents are supposed to tell their children they are beautiful and loving. even if they don't really think it's true. ha!
me again holla not to be confused with hola
31 funky fresh
& last but not least
32 fly like supa dupa fly. 


i'd like to say thank you to my family for playing my game. you all are the best and it's totally awesome that you all are willing to play my silly games. it was fun to see what you think of me.

also this is my all time favorite song this one is a close second
 i just thought you should know.



on saturday i turn 32. when i was little i thought 32,
 rather anything over 17 was old. 
well let me just say i don't feel a day over 17.
 i may or may not act a day over 17 either. 

*maybe that's why when were in the grocery store the checker lady always asks me if my boys are my brothers...
hmmmm!
now that's some food for thought.

wishing you all a fabulous weekend.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Becca said...

Happy Birthday (on Saturday)!

Katie @ minivan diva said...

I hope you have a very Happy Birthday! I love your important comment. I chuckled. : )

Contemplating Beauty said...

I LOVE THIS, and I love their words, HOW CUTE AND SWEET and adorable! I like that you say you are fierce, I kind of pick that up about you over the web my girlfriend :o work it.

what will you be doing Saturday?

Well me and madz always always get asked or people assume we are friends or sisters, well, lately when the three of us go out to eat, the server is asking us if we want separate checks!?!! ISN'T THAT HYSTERICAL!? WOWzA ahahahahahahaha

happy early birthday GORGEOUS enjoy!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!

The Olive Tree Blog said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved you list and your words... I love that your weird in a good way...

jennifer blair said...

Happy birthday Lovely!

Becca said...

Hello again! I just wanted to let you know you were nominated by me for the Sunshine Award on my blog, ahumblebumble.blogspot.com :)

engineer's wife said...

Well Happy Belated birthday sister. I pray you had a very blessed day.

Sarah B. said...

Great lists! Funny, I don't feel a day over 17 either!! :) Hope 32 is a fabulous year for you!