4.25.2012

another day

*watch and listen the it's cute.
Another Day
by POMPLAMOOSE


Another day
shows its face
I'm half awake
Half in space
And if you told me I was beautiful well that would just
be in poor taste.

Another hour
Flying by
I've yet to shower
Yet to dry
And if you told me I was wonderful I probably would
wonder why.

I am yours
You are mine
I am yours
You are mine
So it's alright.

Another plate
In the sink
We're half the same
Half distinct
And if you told me I was perfect I'd assume you'd had
too much to drink.

Another day
Fades away
We're half asleep
Half in space
And if you told me we were dreaming I would pinch you
to prove we're awake.



it just feels like that sometimes right?!
&
why didn't i know about POMPLAMOOSE before now?

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this!

Sarah B. said...

I've always loved Pamplamoose but I hadn't heard this song before!! Charming :D