1 Were You Named After Anyone? I have the same middle name as my mama, grandma, and daughter
2 Do You Like Your Own Handwriting? Sure!
3 What Would Your Superpower Be If You Could Choose One? teleportation
4 Half Full Or Half Empty? FULL~
5 What Is Your Favorite Vacation Spot? I prefer places I have been before that way I know my way around
6 What Movie Would Your Friends Be Surprised That You Like? hmmmm...not sure. I strongly dislike scary movies...I am like a child they give me nightmares.
7 What Are Your Favorite Smells? puppy breath, lilacs, coffee, clean kids, anything baking, rain...I could go on and on...
8 Coffee Or Tea? BOTH! I need the coffee and sweet tea to get through the day
9 Wine Or Beer? neither...I have never tasted alcohol
10 What Is The Best Thing You've Ever Eaten? (Where?) PIZZA in NEW YORK CITY~ best thing I have ever eaten.ever.
11 Mac Or PC? I am a MAC snob...I need help.
12 What Are You Listening To Right Now? jars of clay on Pandora
13 What Career Would You Pursue In Another Life? I am still trying to figure out the career in this one...lol.
14 What Sound Or Noise Do You Love? music...
15 What Your Pet Peeve? lying
16 Mountains Or Beach? beach
17 Cook Or Bake? BAKE...I love sweets!
18 What Is Your Favorite Dessert? ice cream in any form or flavor.
19 What Is Your Favorite Fairy Tale Or Childhood Story? I always had my nose shoved in a book...I loved A little Princess and The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, and anything by Roald Dahl.
20 What Would You Tell The 13 Year Old You? Stay true to yourself and stand up for those who can't...and keep God first.
thanks for playing christina you are the sweetest!
go visit her.
go visit her.

3 comments:
Thanks friend! I linked up your blog on mine :)
Aww.. I love both of you sweet ladies. This was fun :)
Awwww! Loved this.
And it further confirms why I l.o.v.e. Christina.
Post a Comment