Lovely post! Check my blog and follow me if you want!http://www.fashionspot.ro/
what a great color combo! I love all your picks :) that entry way is so inviting!
Gawgeous!! I love these colors together!! Thanks for the inspiration :)
ya know what?! THAT IS GORGEOUS. Now I mix and match all sorts of colors, but NEVER have I done this combo!!! YOu are brilliant for thinking of it, I know you saw it but still, brilliant. and that cake, that's some kind of JOKE? my oh my.
so when you pull this off, and you can, post pics!!!
I love navy & coral! I do not love chevron.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Lovely post! Check my blog and follow me if you want!
http://www.fashionspot.ro/
what a great color combo! I love all your picks :) that entry way is so inviting!
Gawgeous!! I love these colors together!! Thanks for the inspiration :)
ya know what?! THAT IS GORGEOUS. Now I mix and match all sorts of colors, but NEVER have I done this combo!!! YOu are brilliant for thinking of it, I know you saw it but still, brilliant. and that cake, that's some kind of JOKE? my oh my.
so when you pull this off, and you can, post pics!!!
I love navy & coral! I do not love chevron.
Post a Comment