balance
is not something that i am good at.
my balancing act has been non-existant.
i want to get it back into tip top shape.
is not something that i am good at.
my balancing act has been non-existant.
i want to get it back into tip top shape.
a prayer for balance
Dear GOD,
help me each day to have balance in my life.
when i allow life's activities, stresses,
and worries to get me off balance,
may i hear your gentle reminding me of what's most important.
let me never forget that my relationship with YOU is my first priority.
AMEN
~ author unknown
ways i am going to try and bring balance into my life:
*spend time with god each day.
*spend time with family
*spend time taking care of myself. ( i don't take care of me i won't be able to take care of anyone)
*before committing to activities make sure it will be worth the time put into it. will it affect me, my family?
~life shouldn't be stressful!
*be positive
"work willingly at whatever you do,
as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people."
Colossians 3:23
now repeat this verse three times so that it sticks. ;-)
i am totally guilty of complaining about things that i have to do. this verse stung a little because i should be am working for the lord's glory not my own.
hoping you all have a balanced holiday season.
keeping the reason of the season...
Jesus Christ
at the front of your mind.
happy weekend friends!


10 comments:
love this friend! so good and sooooo true. praying the lord helps me with this today!!
love this! my kids are not even in school and I feel like where did the day go...why are we soooo busy. So I stopped leaving the house about 2 or 3 days a week...crazy I know...not even to the store...I slowly felt my life become less stressful and I was accomplishing more and spending more one on one time with my kids.
ahhh…the ever fleeing life balance…it is amazing that when we make time for God he makes time for everything else. :)
i get so easily caught up in chores and laundry and dinner...and before i know it my kids are crying because they want my attention. balance. i desperately need it too.
truly an amazing verse!! i said it 3 times! :) hope you are having a stress free and peaceful weekend girlie!!
I love your balance goals. I feel the same way and need to seek more balance in my life too. : ) I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
you are one smart cookie! love you!
A wise friend of mine shared with me once, Learn to say YES to the BEST, and NO to the GOOD...
sometime we have to let go of all the little good things/activities/responsibilities, in order to focus on what's actually MOST important!
now, I think it all the time... "is this good or BEST?"
Hope you are able to jump into a new season of thriving!
xoxo
great plans for balance, my sweet girl.
love you!
I love your balance list...I just might take it as my own. I need more balance in my life, for sure. And you are so right... start with time for God, your fam, and YOU. The rest will fall into place!
Post a Comment