10.10.2011

every front door needs a wreath.

when i was a little girl my mom would make a new wreath for every holiday and season. she would always let me help. i didn't appreciate when i was young and eventually stopped helping her. silly i know. she has a fantastic eye and is extremely creative.

now that i have a home of my own i love making pretty little things to make my house feel like a home. i know i learned that from my momma.

now that fall fas finally arrived, it was time to change my wreath. every front door needs a wreath right?!




what d' ya think?


Photobucket

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's GORGEOUS! Are those feathers? I love the whimsical look of it... and the big bow. :0)

Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

I lOVE IT!! It's beautiful. You have to post a tutorial now, cause everyone's going to want to make one!! :)

Linny Jane Vintage said...

totally agree with you - every door does need a fall wreath! Super cute one by the way:) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Brittany Turco said...

So glad you stopped by today! I love that orange wreath!! It's perfect for fall!!

The Olive Tree Blog said...

It turned out great!!!!

Laura Caddell said...

I love it! So unique!!!!

Wild Daisy said...

Super cute!! I love it!!!

♥pieces of Luv

{cuppakim} said...

from one wreath lover to another i LOVE it. :)

katygirl said...

super festive!

Karen said...

I love it! And I love your front door. I am getting motivated to make a wreath for my front door. I only have a Christmas one and desperately need one for each season :)

Katie @ minivan diva said...

So fun. I love it!

Vivian said...

I Just finished my pumpkins today but still need a wreath. Please post a tutorial. This wreath would look perfect in my door!

ashley marie wilson said...

it so pretty!!!!!!

Sunshine - www.cancersurvivor26.blogger.com said...

love it! my mom does the wreath thing too.

www.cancerinthecity.com

Unknown said...

So adorable friend!!