vintage
1. who doesn't love blue mason jars. my momma started me a collection when i was 19.
2. milk glass yes please
3. rainbow pyrex. when i got my first pyrex 5 years a go i got olive green. i originally thought that i would stick with one color but, what fun is that so now i am all for the rainbow.
4. vintage pepsi crates...i need some.
5. i would of loved to have been able to go to a speakeasy.
so scandalous! PROHIBITION good times!
oh and the way the ladies dressed.
be.still.my.heart.
hope you enjoyed my vintage wishes.

19 comments:
I'm w/ ya... I'm not a big vintage girl, either... Love your pics, though! Especially those Mason jars :) xo
i love the vintage feel of things... mixed with modern is the best to me. i have a bunch of pretty mustard yellow vintage looking cooking dishes... havent used them, but they are pretty! lol
i'm so intrigued by that time though... things were so different.
xoxo
ashley
My mom has that same white/blue polka-dotted Pyrex bowl. It's amazing!
I so cherish my pyrex! I have the set that my maternal grandmother got as a wedding present, but am thinking of branching out for Christmas!
And aren't those blue jars just to-DIE-for?
Oh my goodness. I am painting my kitchen Robins egg, we always drank out of mason jars growing up. I may have to start collecting them to go with my kitchen!
Such great choices. :) And I'm totally with you on how the ladies used to dress...I wish it was still that way!
Love them! I can't even say, "Especially the..." because I love them all. I wish I were good at thrifting. I don't think I have the patience to go through things looking for a treasure.
Totally with you on the vintage dishes! So happy!
I super love that you have a rainbow of colors for your pyrex collection. I also love milk glass and I have that Pepsi crate in the middle of the stack in my kitchen where my hubs stores his "stuff".
You can never have enough milk glass!
i love the pepsi crate and mason jars!!
love your picks!
i pick those too;)
I love vintage...especially the 20's and the 50's!!!! SO FUN!!!
My hometown has a Speak easy... fun stuff. :)
Yes! Sign me up for the rainbow pyrex :)
OMG!! LOVE the last picture!!
I've been wanting some of those old wooden pepsi crates, love them! And the blue mason jars! :)
i love milk glass.
i love pyrex.
i love YOU.
bottles of coke in the pepsi crates--ha! LOVE it. fun vintage
<3
Oooooooooooooooh, milk glass. I love milk glass. I don't own a single piece. Sad.
Love that speakeasy pic! The lady in the pic is lovely!!! You're right.
Post a Comment