8.31.2011

wordless wednesday: did you know i was a gypsy? seriously we have moved 8 times in our 13 years of marriage.

Photobucket


Photobucket

18 comments:

Jami said...

you are a beautiful gypsy!

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

as I get older the more gypsy like I feel :)

April said...

you are gorgeous....even as a gypsy
xoxo

The Olive Tree Blog said...

haha ... this made me laugh because at the age 17 I had lived in 17 different houses .. my mom must have been a gypsy too!

ashley marie wilson said...

ummmmm you are super pretty my friend! hot mama :)

xoxo
love ya
ashley

Rebecca said...

I agree with everyone you are a 'beautiful gypsy woman!' I think that's a song actually!

And what's with everyone & 13 years of marriage today!

We're 13 & 3 on the marriage & movin'! Oh yeah & as long as we're tossing numbers around...I'm 32! :)

xo

Alyss said...

Can I have some of your gypsy tears? I hear they are very valuable.

You are a beautiful gypsy!

Vivian said...

Well first you are totally cute, second LOVE that picture, third I want to be a gipsy, too. This world was meant to be seen!

Katie @ minivan diva said...

We call ourselves gypsies too. 9 moves in 12 years. : )

Kate said...

Love it! That's all i have to say! :D

In our sea of love

Sarah B. said...

Haha! We're gypsies too - we've moved 4 times in 8 years ;). LOVE the picture - too cute!

Meredith said...

That is such a fun picture! too cute. :)

Karen said...

Look how cute you are!! Now I have that gypsy song in my head, I think Shakira sings it....

myriahmae said...

I love this picture of you!! SO carefree and fun!! LOVE it! Makes me wanna be a gypsy!!

Heather @ Finding Beauty in the Ordinary said...

Love this pic!! xo

Marie said...

yay! gypsies make for fun friends:)

grey rose (they/them) said...

that's awesome. and familiar, we've moved four times in six years of marriage;)

also. YOU ARE CUTE!

{cuppakim} said...

you are so cute! you make an awesome gypsy. tell me your ways.


are you like a 'traveler' on that show on TLC? that kind of gypsy? :)