Kelly, I can't even tell you how much I adore this song. My girls love it too and I've told them it's like our anthem song. I have to blare it and sing loudly...:)
Kelly, I never imagined being a college mom, but it is here nonetheless. I know that we raised her well and prior to my fall from Grace, so to speak, we were a church going family. Funny, how if mommy stops, everyone stops. That is my greatest sin, but I am slowly finding my way back and know that you are a part of that walk I am taking right now. I downloaded the Youversion app last night, so hopefully, with time, I will be using it with you and can post your button on my blog.
13 comments:
love addison road!
i've never seen a picture of her...she is totally adorable and i love this song too!
Kelly, I can't even tell you how much I adore this song. My girls love it too and I've told them it's like our anthem song.
I have to blare it and sing loudly...:)
i feel the exact same way about this song ... like NEVER get tired of it!
okay so i added it to my music box on my blog ... all because of you!
I've never heard this song before now, but it's on REPLAY. I LOVE IT! Thanks for recommending it.
Belly B :)
Never heard this before... And now I love it! Ahhh! So good. Thank you!
Love. Thanks for sharing!
I love that song too! :)
Thanks for sharing this song! Hadn't heard this before!
awesome song.
xo
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Kelly, I never imagined being a college mom, but it is here nonetheless. I know that we raised her well and prior to my fall from Grace, so to speak, we were a church going family. Funny, how if mommy stops, everyone stops. That is my greatest sin, but I am slowly finding my way back and know that you are a part of that walk I am taking right now. I downloaded the Youversion app last night, so hopefully, with time, I will be using it with you and can post your button on my blog.
i adore addison road. my favorite song of theirs is, what do i know of holy. such great lyrics. so powerful!!
oh, and by the way, i have a blog award waiting for you today on my blog!!
Post a Comment