9.14.2011

life

do you ever feel like you're not enjoying it enough.
and then it slaps you in the face and reminds you how short it is?
ya, me too!



live with purpose


Photobucket

10 comments:

Karen said...

A perfectly wonderful reminder!!

Wild Daisy said...

I love this!!! Its all so true!! its crazy how life is.. If you just stop trying so hard and enjoying and loving what is before you... everything just falls into place!!!!

much luv
--JeNeal

The Olive Tree Blog said...

great print!

ashley marie wilson said...

that whole print was full of total wisdom... every word was true.
xoxo

Heather @ Finding Beauty in the Ordinary said...

Such a great reminder!!! You're the best! xo

Laurie J said...

fun words of encouragement for sure!
<3

Kate said...

Yes! It happens a lot! but, the i quickly snap out of it! Life really is too short!

In our sea of love

Heart n Soul said...

yes, yes, yes ... live with purpose. Love it :)

Anonymous said...

Great post! Short and sweet! I have to admit, I had a different word in mind than "life" when I read it through the first time...if you know what I mean! I don't know why my head's in the gutter tonight! I have been reading my Bible, I swear! :0)

Sarah B. said...

A fabulous reminder! I need to soak up these days and not just race to my next summer break ;)