I need practice on the first one!
i was just thinking about this yesterday. 9 and 10 are definitely my weak points.
8 is tough....but i love this post...xoxo
love this...i could use a little help with all of these at some point in my day for sure. thanks for this reminder. xoxo!
LOVE this!! might have to make a printout! :) thanks for sharing!
rainbow sounds awesome!!! I have all different colors too!!
Oh that is great!! I'm going to print that out for us!
Gosh these are so good. Love, love ,love makes the world go round....:)
LOVE how applicable it all is. so good kelly. love you
Ugh...I needs lots of practice, too! : )
Me too!!!
Wonderful list... I love the one about forgiving without punishing. I guess that's the one that struck a chord most with me. So maybe God's telling me something. Thanks for this today!
if only they were so easy to do :/
BAM. times ten.number seven, enjoy without complaint is a current toughie for me. i keep missing the fun in life we have while i'm wishing for improvements.i love your face.
i LOVE that . Every single one of them!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
I need practice on the first one!
i was just thinking about this yesterday. 9 and 10 are definitely my weak points.
8 is tough....but i love this post...
xoxo
love this...i could use a little help with all of these at some point in my day for sure. thanks for this reminder. xoxo!
LOVE this!! might have to make a printout! :) thanks for sharing!
rainbow sounds awesome!!! I have all different colors too!!
Oh that is great!! I'm going to print that out for us!
Gosh these are so good. Love, love ,love makes the world go round....:)
LOVE how applicable it all is. so good kelly. love you
Ugh...I needs lots of practice, too! : )
Me too!!!
Wonderful list... I love the one about forgiving without punishing. I guess that's the one that struck a chord most with me. So maybe God's telling me something. Thanks for this today!
if only they were so easy to do :/
BAM. times ten.
number seven, enjoy without complaint is a current toughie for me. i keep missing the fun in life we have while i'm wishing for improvements.
i love your face.
i LOVE that . Every single one of them!
Post a Comment