DO YOU EVER FEEL LOST?
YEAH!
ME TOO.
last week a few thing happened, and i felt
LOST.
i'm not going to go into detail because it doesn't matter. however i will tell you i was ready to shut down my blog. i decided to wait to do it until i got back from vacation. i always act on emotions and it never works out for me. i waited and prayed. God gave me the answer. i received numerous emails telling me how my blog has blessed the sender in some way.
LOST.
i'm not going to go into detail because it doesn't matter. however i will tell you i was ready to shut down my blog. i decided to wait to do it until i got back from vacation. i always act on emotions and it never works out for me. i waited and prayed. God gave me the answer. i received numerous emails telling me how my blog has blessed the sender in some way.
SAY WHAT!
i never have (until this last week) received any emails regarding my blog in the 8 months that i have been blogging. I am thrilled that i have been a blessing to even one person in anyway let alone people.
i would like to thank each of you
*those who sent the emails & those of you who comment on my posts*
for your sweet words of encouragement.
*those who sent the emails & those of you who comment on my posts*
for your sweet words of encouragement.
you all have been a blessing to me and have helped make my life lovely.
I. AM.THANKFUL.
God is SO Good!
i have decided to change a few things around here. things i'm sure that you won't even notice.
before i sign off today i leave you with this. i love this psalm. it is near and dear to my heart. especially in times of confusion.
Psalm 130
A Song of Ascents.
1 Out of the depths I have cried to You, O LORD;2 Lord, hear my voice!
Let Your ears be attentive
To the voice of my supplications.
3 If You, LORD, should mark iniquities,
O Lord, who could stand?
4 But there is forgiveness with You,
That You may be feared.
5 I wait for the LORD, my soul waits,
And in His word I do hope.
6 My soul waits for the Lord
More than those who watch for the morning—
Yes, more than those who watch for the morning.
7 O Israel, hope in the LORD;
For with the LORD there is mercy,
And with Him is abundant redemption.
8 And He shall redeem Israel
From all his iniquities.

18 comments:
Yep, the Lord acts in mysterious ways. It's our job to be patience, have faith and listen to his promptings. So glad you are not going anywhere :)
amen. you are a treasure friend, thankful for YOU!
Definitely have felt those feelings.. But girl you're awesome. Don't ever think otherwise. You were one of my first blogger friends... Luv to you and your blog.:)
I'm breathing a sigh of relief that you haven't shut down your blog! It's always been a source of inspiration and encouragement to me ;)
you already know how i feel about it all my friend and i am just SO happy you didn't shut it down!!!
:)so glad you enjoyed your vacation time!!!!
xoxo
ashley
YAY for keep your place ALIVE. no shutting down. NO NO NO. you and it are a blessing. xxoo
i hear ya girl. glad you're still here in blogland! (:
Um. Any further thoughts of getting rid of your blog, will have to be ran by me first missy. Cause that is just crazy talk. I love your blog. And I love all of your sweet encouraging words. Don't Weave US! {as my daughter says}
I have those feelings about my blog a lot... total attacks of insecurity. But something really cool happened yesterday....a girl from my past who i havent seen in like 3 years stumbled across my blog and emailed me asking about my faith in God, long story short she says she is lost and searching and her facebook info says she is an athiest...so we will see where God leads this.
By the way your blog is always a blessing to me!! I really find a lot on encouragement in what you write! I even linked to your commit post the other day! keep us the blogging you never know who is being touched by it.
Awww, this post is amazing. I love that you didn't shut down your blog. :) God works in mysterious ways.
http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
Aww friend im so glad you didnt shut it down. You are such an encourager and I just love you. I'll be emailing you soon...so excited for whats ahead!
I'm glad you didn't shut it down! (I admit I have thought the same thing about mine!) I love your blog, glad you are still here! :)
word. love these verses!! love YOU.
Don't shut your blog down. Yes you are an encouragement to others. I love that Psalm too. I was reading in the Word this morning about waiting on the Lord. He is always good! Keep up the good work.
meandmypath.blogspot.com
Love this and glad you decided to stay on! I have been listening to your playlist for the last 20 minutes... love.
you're awesome. so glad i found your blog. it makes me happy. :)
and your music.. seriously I open up your blog just to listen to it when i blog. great list!
Glad God's answser allowed you to keep the lights on & the doors open!!!
Bless You!
Rebecca
I love you, friend!!
What changes will you be making... I am curious!! Tell me, tell me!!
xoxox
Post a Comment