love this verse...proud of you for sticking to your committment. i plan to get organized this weekend and look through the one your doing. i'll be joining you shortly!!
Hi Kelly! Thank you for your sweet comment. We are very excited, thought I must admit to being jealous of ANYTHING in the mountains! PS - love the blog. :)
15 comments:
couldn't have said it better myself! You should check out my giveaway I'm having on my blog to win a Bobbi Brown eyeshadow compact :)
YES! i have that framed and sitting on my desk as we speak.
xoxo
ashley
Love this verse.
yes! I'm standing on that promise. :)
amen. short and sweet : _
Amen!
Rebecca
simply
inspiring.
love this verse...proud of you for sticking to your committment. i plan to get organized this weekend and look through the one your doing. i'll be joining you shortly!!
this is one of my favorite verses!
Yes!!! So true!!!! Thank you Jesus for your faithfulness and love to us!!!!!
xoxoxo
amen!
Hi Kelly! Thank you for your sweet comment. We are very excited, thought I must admit to being jealous of ANYTHING in the mountains!
PS - love the blog. :)
word.
Amen to that. Have a lovely weekend.
love you friend.
Post a Comment