8.26.2011

have you seen this?

Source: petside.com via Kelly on Pinterest


you have to read this article and watch the video. 
 i can't stop weeping over this. 
LOVE 
is so big.

i am thankful to live in America.
i am thankful that everyday there are americans: 
military & domestic officers 
who risk their live to keep us safe.
i am thankful and proud to be an 
AMERICAN.
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation,under GOD indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
happy weekend.

Photobucket

11 comments:

Rebecca said...

I had NOT seen that! But...Girl I gotta wipe these tears before I go into the store! Wow!

Proud to be an American right along with ya'!

Carly Anne said...

Oh gosh - this one breaks my heart. As a dog-lover and all.

Karen said...

Heartbreaking! I am so grateful for these men, women and their families for all the sacrafices they have made. God Bless them!

Unknown said...

I have now cried over this twice today....so sad

Katie @ minivan diva said...

My heart breaks every time I see that image.

Bel said...

Thanks for the reminder. Life is so precious!
P.S. Your blogskin is beautiful!

Belly B :)

kris {life at the table} said...

i had seen the picture on facebook and it immediately took my breath away! so bittersweet.

ashley marie wilson said...

that made my heart hurt when i saw that.

love u
ashley

grey rose (they/them) said...

amen! and what a touching story.
totally beautiful.

xo

angie on maui said...

I had not seen that video, and I am completely losing it over here. :( I could not agree with you more; Love is SO big.

Thank you for sharing this.

Andee Flynn said...

Just found you blog and had to say hi. You have such sweet and insightful way of sharing your heart. So glad I stopped by (from call me blessed)
xo
Andee