yes i am pretty sure i have.
saturday was the kick off classic.
it's time to get this party started.
i am ready for
hot chocolate
cozy blankets
cow bells
frito boats
air horns
team spirit
field goals
touchdowns
fumbles (not our team of course)
huddles (they are so cute)
jukes
interceptions
uggs
scarves
photo ops
little boys who think they are oh so grown up.
11 comments:
awwwwwwwwwww i can't wait for stuff like this!!! love it!!!
xoxo
ashley
I'm not a mom, but I am learning to love football season. I love watching the game in the bleachers with a blanket and hot chocolate.
I want a little boy to do these sorts of things with!! #babyhungry ;)
How FUN!!! Keep us posted!
Ditto! Ummm I grew up in a small small town I loved Friday night football!!
Aww this post is so happy and fall-like! I, too, love football season, and I know when my little man is old enough, my husband will be going nuts from the sidelines! Very cute!!
Enjoy! I am so not into football but I would love to go to a professional game for the experience.
Fun! We are hanging on the soccer field sidelines.
i can't wait until my boys can play football! i'm envious of you today, friend!
All of that sounds so exciting and reminds me of growing up in the north, now that I'm down south it seems strange to attend a football game in the fall wearing shorts and a tank top.
oooh i want uggs and hot cocoa. but i'm not a football mom. can i still have those things? hahah
and what is a JUKE?!?!
we totally use that term over here....but it is not football related. :)
just looked up where we (jessica) found it http://www.jonacuff.com/stuffchristianslike/2010/11/the-jesus-juke/
i guess it's football related - who knew!!
Post a Comment