yesterday after church we came straight home which is a rarity. we normally go visit family.
our afternoon was filled with movies, naps & xbox. -_- (not a fan of xbox)
at church yesterday we were having a fundraiser luncheon and all proceeds will go to buy backpacks for our local homeless shelter. my job was to bring the drinks. so on my way to church i stopped at smart and final. as i was checking out i saw that they had strawberries on sale. instantly my mouth started watering, i need strawberry shortcake.
i have no idea why i started thinking about strawberry shortcake, but i couldn't stop. when i got home i made some. wouldn't you know i had everthing i needed. i love when that happens.

i have decided that once i get a new camera i am going to take a photography class. my photog skill are lees than mediocre. ha.ha. my pic may not be beautiful but my shortcake sure did taste good.
happy monday!

14 comments:
yum,, strawberry shortcake! one of life's best simple pleasures!
i love strawberry shortcake!
i think i need to "fly" right over so you can share one of those with me!
love that looks sooooo good! I took photography for 3 years in college...you photos are good...try using NO flash and natural light and don't be afraid to take photos from different angles :) ps. I love it when you have everything you need with out having to go to the store!!!
Yum yum yum! That looks delish :) Don't you just *love* when you have a craving and somehow have all the items in your house that you need?!
I *just* posted a strawberry shortcake recipe here. Funny!
-Carly
www.createliveblog.com
Holy Moly that looks so delicious. I'm crazy about strawberry shortcake. Now I'll be thinking about it all done. I need to take a photography class too. I'm thinking of doing one online.
Hey Kelly,
I love strawberry shortcake too. But rather than sponge or angle cake, I use a plain scone or something a bit more biscuit like. Give it a try.
Oh no!! And now I'm craving strawberry shortcake! That looks so delicious :)
now my mouth is watering!!!
That looks amazing! Now my mouth is watering... thanks! P.S I love the song playing in the background!
I bought strawberries today. I couldnt resist them. I'm with ya my photog skills are lacking too.
drooooooooooool that looks so good... now i want one!
xo dana
thewonderforest.com
I'm pretty sure my family's going to be getting some strawberry shortcake in the near future--YUM!
I think your strawberry shortcake looks amazing.:)
Post a Comment