My sister-in-law wore one to a wedding the other day and she looked so cute. I don't feel I have the body type for one either, but I need to go try some on! Cute choices!
oh my goodness i am obsessed with maxi dresses as well!! these are really cute, my favorite would be the charcoal grey :) what good picks! you have such cute style!
oh my goodness i am obsessed with maxi dresses as well!! these are really cute, my favorite would be the charcoal grey :) what good picks! you have such cute style!
I love dresses b/c you just have to pick and that is it...no figuring out which shorts go w/ which top...blah...these long dresses would be perfect with small kids;)
11 comments:
i do not have the body for those.
My sister-in-law wore one to a wedding the other day and she looked so cute. I don't feel I have the body type for one either, but I need to go try some on!
Cute choices!
beautiful!
if you don't already know, i am partial to the chevron one! see here:
http://foundbymarie.blogspot.com/2011/07/chevron-love.html
great picks!
Oooh, they're all so lovely!! I especially love the 3rd and 4th one :)
LOVE them all!!
so pretty...I love my maxi dress and skirt :-) I think the bottom one is my fave!
LOVE the "runway" one! i would totally buy it and it would sit in my closet unworn forever and ever. i wish i wasn't such a fashion phobe!
oh my goodness i am obsessed with maxi dresses as well!! these are really cute, my favorite would be the charcoal grey :) what good picks! you have such cute style!
oh my goodness i am obsessed with maxi dresses as well!! these are really cute, my favorite would be the charcoal grey :) what good picks! you have such cute style!
I love dresses b/c you just have to pick and that is it...no figuring out which shorts go w/ which top...blah...these long dresses would be perfect with small kids;)
oh how i love me a good maxi dress! let's go shopping sometime. k? xo!
Post a Comment