i've been workin' on
something special!
It’s a GIveaway
i make jewelry.
(mostly Bracelets and necklaces)
(mostly Bracelets and necklaces)
i've been wanting to open up a shop for months now.
I guess i just haven't had the guts.
the time is near.
so i decided to give you a sneak peek at one of my pieces & give it away.
i really want to know what you think. so please give me feed back. i'm a big girl and can handle it.
;-p
are you ready???
i call her
ocean
;-p
are you ready???
i call her
ocean

so If you want to play
there are two ways to enter.
1. Be a follower of my blog
2. Follow me on twitter
leave me A comment for each.
*this giveaway will be open until sunday.winner will be announced on monday.*
I'm excited!
are you Excited?

22 comments:
I am excited!!!! I follow you!!!
xoxo
uh!! of course I'm excited!!! why haven't you had the guts!?! it's beautiful! love it! of course i follow your blog!
and follow you on twitter!
i feel like i NEED to win.
just so i can wear that bracelet.
IN.
GREECE.
pick me. pick me.
<3
I'm a follower!
AND a twitter follower. woot woot.
I follow you!
nice piece:)
I think your bracelet looks great! You should do etsy!!!! You can't really lose anything. I'm about to and scared as ever too! Thanks for stopping by:)
look at you, fancy girl!
i follow you! xo
following on twitter too :) obviously.
I'm in -- I'm in - it's adorable!!!!
So gorgeous! Love the different shades! Come see a vintage boy's room.
I follow you on here but I don't even know how to work Twitter (LOL). I love the piece! GO FOR IT GIRL! From looking at this piece you should have probably opened a shop a long time ago! Amazing work friend!
I am a follower!!! Love it!
look at you! so pretty!
just did my first giveaway ... so fun ... and love the bracelet ... can't wait to see the rest of your pieces!
Hello!! I like it
http://unaaficionadaavertesonreir.blogspot.com/
Very beautiful! Good work, girl!!
I follow your blog :)
I follow you on twitter! :)
that's beautiful! I don't know why I wasn't already following you.. But I am now :-)
I followed you on twitter too :-) (@jen_march)
I love it!!! You are talented!
Saw this on Danielle's portfolio page...
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-buYh1hXCv9U/Tirfhw9EqjI/AAAAAAAAFjw/SO6rRoUJwPU/s1600/etsy.header.PNG
is this your new up and coming shop?!
Post a Comment