7.07.2011

inspiration: pamper yourself

this might sound like the silliest thing ever but, for the last few years i have wanted to do it.
seriously a little shy, buti'd so love to treat myself to a...
Photobucket

to pretend to live in a different era, to have pin curls done, make make-up done & pictures taken while made up.
YES & PLEASE
i'd probably wear somethings like this:
Photobucket
{via}

seriously for me this would be the most perfect pampered day!

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!


Photobucket

5 comments:

April said...

i would be right there with you girl!

Kristen Thornburg said...

Oh my gosh.. those pics look like so much fun! I love Christina Aguilera's videos from that jazz CD that she did... she looked so gorgeous and every since then I just wished I could walk around in those outfits everyday! ha ha
You should go to goodwill or thrift stores and F21 and find outfits that are like that and just do it yourself and do a little photo shoot with a friend and post it. :)
OH! Idea! Playing Dress Up link up.. every week we dress up as something and at some point in the week we post it and link up... ha ha ha
Sounds stupid but hey, I'd have fun!

emma said...

oh my g!! i want to! i want to!!

Heather Irene @ Rambling Rose said...

Love it! My husband and I met swing dancing and I would love to do this sometime! I know a girl in Tampa who does Pin-up Photography, but I'm a little too chicken to do it. (More the "risque" kind of stuff.)

Anonymous said...

I think that would be a fabulous day as well, and my hubby would love it!