i love old homes!i emailed you!
yeah! It looks great!
i want to climb into that couch! it looks so comfy!
Looks great. Doesn't it feel good when it is done and feels like you are finally at home. : )
Look at you photos and all! It was a full year before I hung photos on the wall :) Nice job!
Oh & your fireplace! So very nice! (and clean I must say! =)
i love your couches!
would much rather be there than at work in a cube since your couch looks super comfy
Post a Comment
8 comments:
i love old homes!
i emailed you!
yeah! It looks great!
i want to climb into that couch! it looks so comfy!
Looks great. Doesn't it feel good when it is done and feels like you are finally at home. : )
Look at you photos and all! It was a full year before I hung photos on the wall :) Nice job!
Oh & your fireplace! So very nice! (and clean I must say! =)
i love your couches!
would much rather be there than at work in a cube since your couch looks super comfy
Post a Comment