to say that i am a little over
90 degree weather
would be an understatement.
90 degree weather
would be an understatement.
i am ready for the leaves to change color
Source: flickr.com via Kelly on Pinterest
i'm ready for the color orange
i'm ready for cozy clothing
i'm ready to enjoy a warm cup of coffee on cool morning.
16 comments:
ooh me too girl me too!!! Super excited for fall and the beauty that comes with it!!! This is my 2 year in WA and when the colors change here its crazy beautiful!!!
♥ Pieces of Luv
me too friend!!! oh im so excited! cute post :)
Yes, me too!!!! Count me in :)
me too ... my favorite time of the year!
That outfit is ADORABLE! i am so ready for fall too! I can't wait for the foliage!
In our sea of love
I LOVE that coffee picture. And the outfit, too. Can't wait to wear my boots!!!
mmm... me too!
we are right at the end of a heat wave...but the mornings have been SOOO overcast and cool - i LOVE them. me and an almond latte have a date tomorrow AM - and i'm gonna try making some espresso art :)
once the weather cools down in the day, i am all over the cozy outfits.
and there is a wall of ivy as i exit my garage - starting to turn red. :) took a pic last week - hope to take a few more as time goes on :)
HAPPY FALL TO US!
I'm with you, sista!
preach it. SO over this heat. i love fall the most at the end of summer. also, LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE that outfit.
yes to all the clothes please.
Me too! It will happen... eventually :)
Love those earrings and the scarf!
90 degrees!?! For reals?!!! Crazy!
I'm ready for the weather to feel like fall here too! Love living in the South but whew.. this humidity is c-razy! I am ready for a bonfire!
I'm with you sister. SO ready.
Me too! And it's finally here today ~
We should swap buttons for Oct. I will email you.
Love your little blog.
Post a Comment