6.16.2011

Inspiration Green

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



last week when i got the gussy sews email and i saw that this weeks prompt is green...my mind went right to 
"kelly green"
 which is super weird because i'm a total tree hugger and want to single handedly save the
planet the color green has NEVER been a favorite of mine. i don't wear green unless it's
st. patrick's day
 and then i only wear it because st. patrick's day is my hubby's birthday and he's really into the whole thing so i do it to humor him.
BUT...
lately when i see anything that is "kelly green" i go crazy. 
I LOVE IT!



and i threw this in there because we should all be doing this! mkay!


Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!


Photobucket

13 comments:

Jessica @ jessicaNdesigns said...

LOVE it that last part made me chuckle! Coming from Gussy

Megan said...

Love this post, especially the canopy bed picture! Visiting via Gussy, new follower of your blog! I like your sense of humor and think your blog is cute!

LighthouseBags said...

Love the room inspiration, so peaceful and relaxing.

I Sew Lucky said...

THe first photo is super cute! LOVE it!

stephanie said...

my favorite color is GREEN! that bedroom is just dreamy. and now i like kelly green even more because it has the hottest lady i know's name in it! mmmmk.

stephanie said...

oh my gosh oh my gosh i just noticed your new banner too! love love loves it! holy hottness.

Jami said...

love that bedroom! yowza!

Earl-Leigh said...

"Keep Calm and Recycle"...YES!

Anonymous said...

I'm a tree hugger too :) That bedroom is amazing!!!!! I would love to do something like that!

thetwistedruffle said...

i love the recycle print! i'd love to have that in my kitchen! so cute! thanks for stoppin' by my blog!

Natalie @ NS Pottery said...

I love kelly green!!! I think it's my favorite shade!

LittleGreenThread said...

oh, I love the color green! In fact, I'm wearing a green shirt right now :) I think it's just such a fun & happy color!

Jessica said...

Green has always been a favorite of mine...love it all!