I am linking up with Sarah over at yesteacher for her weekly Tickle Me Tuesday link party. I love it. You should check it out & join the fun!
Urban Outfitters & an Egg
I Love This Store! Check out the new bedding I found. I love it. I'm so bummed that it only comes in one size full/queen and I have a King. UGH!!!
![]() |
| Source for both pics. |
![]() |
| source |
![]() |
| source |
I could buy all of these pieces and spend less than half of the price of the Anthro couch I posted on 3-1. I liked the couch so much that I didn't even pay attention to the price. When I pulled it up to show my Hubz and looked at the price I was so bummed I didn't even show him. $3000.00 for a little tiny Settee, Um No.
I like these pieces better, I have always wanted a Chaise & A Fainting Couch. They have such character, & I love anything that is Victorian-esque.
The Egg is from a friend's Etsy shop. She hand paints them. The picture hardly does it justice. They are Beautiful!
Check her out her store is called Crissianna she just opened it.
Happy Tuesday
XOXO





6 comments:
The bedspread is so perfect! I love the pop of color :) And I'm in love with the blue fainting couch! Thanks for linking up!!
The bedspread is gorgeous...I love the colors!
Happy Tuesday!
those couches are uhhhhmazing!!! urban is my favorite store in the whole wide world! i wish i could live in there.
I absolutely LOVE the bedding! The furniture is pretty cool too.
Thanks for sharing and linking up today:) I love finding new blogs.
Love the colors in the bedding...so bright and vibrant!
i love love love the settee!!! great picks!
Post a Comment