I am a FOOTBALL MOM and I love it.
We got a call a few weeks ago for George to join a Spring Passing League. This couldn't have been better timing. I was all Boo-Hoo's over the NFL season ending.
Confession... I am the one in this house that HAS TO WATCH FOOTBALL!!!! I get upset when no one wants to watch with me. Yes, Yes I Do Pout!
My guys like it too. But, I. AM. CRAZY. My favorite team is the
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS.
WHO DAT NATION BABY!!!
Really I'm just a sucker for anything with a Fleur De Lis. To get the men in my life all wound up I tell them that I choose the team I like by who has the HOTTEST quarterback. Have you seen Drew Brees?
Oh, and I liked the Saints long before they went to the Super Bowl in 2010.
George starts practice tonight! Well it will be yesterday when you ready this. I am excited like really really excited. The passing league is for quarterbacks and receivers only. It's to get the boys comfortable with passing and receiving without the fear of being tackled. Yay no worries of injury. I hope.
Here are some pics of my LOVES:
My little LOVES
My little LOVES in practice gear.
Jimmy's Practice. He is standing next to #13 in the black jersey.
Geroge's Practice. He's on all fours (side view) streaching his neck.
George again in white center left.
Me and Jimmy watching "G-Money's" Practice
That's what we (I) call George the hubz calls him MONS.
My brother, my boys, and our cousin watchin'
a playoff game.
Our Fam watchin' the Super Bowl
at the In-Laws
I threw in this pic of my
BIG LOVE
Just incase you were wondering if he exists. He does! I am going to tell you our story soon. But not until my scanner is fixed you need pics to tell a story properly.
XOXO
3 comments:
look how adorable your boys are!!! i knew i liked you i am a HUGE football fan too! i am always so sad when the season is over!!! hopefully they work out all the negotiations and we have a season this year!! i hope your boys have a great season too ; )
can I just say that this post makes me so happy?
I am a football NUT! (steelers) I get a little crazy too! :)
i'm a football nut too! and saints are my faves!!!
Post a Comment