Isn't it GRAND!!!
So...
LET'S SWAP BUTTONS!!!
NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGRAM...
Here's what happening in our back yard! It's been 70 degrees or more all week. Don't be jealous seriously. Our summers are 100 degrees plus for 20 days straight then we'll get a day that's 99.5 degrees and every when is thankful for the cool day, then it goes back to 100 for 20 more days.
The blossoms are beautiful to look at, but in our little fam they cause us much distress! We all suffer from allergies. My George will sneeze any where from 100-150 times a day when the pollen levels are high. No exaggeration! Jimmy's asthma acts up! It's med time in our house!
1. Blossoms on my Bradford Pear Tree
2-4. Camellia Buds & Blooms
5. What's left of the Japanese Magnolia Blossoms.
Jimmy the poser! Aren't his lips yummy. Every time he gives you a kiss this is what he give you those big yummy LIPS, ever since he was teeny and could make a kissey face. Of my two this one is my cuddle bug. He likes to be called cupcake! My heart melts.
George is ALWAYS playing with his air soft guns! He loves it! The dog "Duke" is always right by his side. It think Duke thinks they are really hunting. I love that the two of them take the "Target" shooting SO seriously.
This is what's happening in the front yard!
1. Calla Lily
2. Iron Cross :-)
3. Lavender
As I was piddling around in my yard this verse kept coming to mind:
"But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.
They will soar high on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary.
They will walk and not faint."
Isaiah 40:31
I love GODS love for us.
xoxo





6 comments:
ok first off LOVE your button heather did a great job!!! 2nd 70 DEGREES!!! we seriously got hit with 5 inches of snow last night! i am not jealous, i am not jealous, i am not jealous. ; )
Your button is SOOOOOOO CUTE! I'm going to put it on my blog right now :). I love all the flowers blooming at your place (althought that's terrible about the allergies!!)
I love it! I'm gonna snatch it!
i grabbed your button! yay!
I posted a post about isaiah forty last week on my blog too!
so so good. such good truth to soak up.
love your pretty little button!
Post a Comment