2.23.2011

Wordy Wednesday

Today I woke up late. I blame my husband his schedule recently changed and it threw my morning routine out of whack. This is the second day in a row this has happened. This is not a good thing when the children have to get to school. The boys now want to take showers in the morning. I'm really missing the days when I'd bathe them before bed lotion them up dress them in their jammies, and snuggle on the couch with them. I would stick my nose on the nape of their necks and breath in their glorious baby smells. :-(  But they are turning into little men and are really starting to smell like men. A day with out deodorant is a stinky one around here. hehehe

Back to the point...
This morning I was wathcing Today with Kathie Lee (i LOVE Kathie Lee) & Hoda. At the beginning of the show they do a segment called the scoop. Why haven't i watched this before? They are so funny. I'm not much of a T.V. person during the day. But i think I'm going to start watching this. Later they had a segment called "A Girlfriends'Guide To Breaking Up" When of the people giving advice on this subject was Joe Levy who is the Editor-In Chief of Maxim Magazine, and to my complete surprise he was giving really sound advice. Aww. I was expecting him to be, well a GUY.

One of my biggest dreams is to be the host of my own radio show or talk show. I would love to gab about celebrities etc...

My sister in law is expecting. {Yippee} She's due in August and I am so excited. Last night we were on the phone and she said that she was hoping my husband and I would be the Godparents if it's a boy. We are Greek Orthodox and once you Baptize a certain sex you've got to stick with it. My Husband and I Baptize boys...That's another story... I of course said we'd LOVE to. So, now I am double excited for the baby to come. Yay.

Anyway that's my Wordy Wednesday. Told ya I ramble.

No comments: