2.24.2011

Word of the day: WORTHY

Worthy:
      1. having worth, merit or value; useful or valuable
      2. Honorable; admirable
      3. Having sufficient worth; deserving.

 "that you may walk WORTHY of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God;"   Colossians 1:10

If you haven't read Colossians lately you need too. :-) 
It is 4 chapters,  we all have time for 4 chapters don't we?!! The major theme in this book is living by the will of God... the true gospel. I stumbled upon it this morning in a round about way. I don't think I've ever sat and read a book of the bible in a day. Until... TODAY. 

I really needed this today. Especially with the Lenten season just around the corner.

Have A Blessed Day & 
"Let your speech always be with grace,"    
Col. 4:6

XOXO

1 comment:

danielle @ take heart said...

such a great reminder, thank you friend!