2.22.2011

It's Tickle Me Tuesday!!!!

I am linking up as always with Sarah over at yes,teacher click the link to see what it's all about and join in the FUN.


This Week
This Is What I'm Loving:


Sidewalk surffers.

I acquired these from my son when he out grew them the week after I bought them. 
They are my go to shoe. I would wear them to church if they matched any of my dresses.


I bought this really big so I could wear it with leggings. I've been wearing it for 3 days.
(It's gross I know)



I LIVE in GAP JEANS. 


I want this from Hammering Redhead.etsy

Happy Tuesday All!!!

XOXO



2 comments:

Sarah B. said...

I wish I could live in jeans! Silly school dress code.... I love all your finds - they all look comfy, especially that sweatshirt :) Thanks for linking up!

stephanie said...

lol i love that you have had that sweatshirt on for three days. my kind of girl! love these picks! happy wednesday! x0x0