8.21.2012

i LOVE fall no.1

maybe i'm suffering from heat exhaustion, it's still 100* here. or maybe i have just fallen of my rocker because i cannot get fall off my brain. so i decided that i was going to devote my blog posts this week to my favorite things about fall. 

here goes...
no.1

flannel

i love it. it's so cozy and warm.
or maybe
 i just might have a weakness for it due to my scotness.

now this has me excited for Christmas.

i want to play dress up too!

go check out this. it's an epic fall collage.

i cant wait to take family photos like this. i'm just waiting for the perfect cloudy day. 

please tell me you LOVE flannel too!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Joyeful said...

i do love flannel but living in Louisiana makes it nearly impossible to wear it!! Last year we had about one month of winter an that's it. boo hoo. I really really miss the seasons! Especially fall!

Jessica said...

maybe after your week of fall posts i'll be ready too.

The Olive Tree Blog said...

oh friend! I feel your pain!! I can't wait for fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

katygirl said...

I can't wait!!! After labor day I'll be good to go with our park date. ;)