8.20.2012

autumn

i don't know about you, but i'm ready for it.

last year we hardly had a fall or winter this year i'm hoping God brings it strong. Ok maybe not strong but cloudy cold days for a week at a time would do this girl's heart some good.

here's my favorite things/dreams of autumn









what is your favorite thing about autumn?

i'm pretty sure i broke my blog again. 

someone help!!!

;)

xxO
Kelly

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

fall is my favorite season!! if only it'd get a bit cooler than it does here. my favorite thing aside from cool relief from the blistering summer would be the food! I love thanksgiving dinner, pumpkin baked goods, hot cocoa, etc. you're really making me crave my very missed and loved starbucks!! much love.

Unknown said...

i am so excited for a change of seasons. jeans and sweater and boots and campfires and cider and cool nights!

Flor said...

did you really break your blog?
and ok, i would never ever say this when I'm normal.. but you know.. since i'm in my current *situation* (5 months preggo) I will finally break down and say that I just want summer to end. can't wait for fall. for cooler weather. but i'm not excited about having to add the extra layers of clothing.
it was a HOT one this summer. oy.

katygirl said...

I have summer blues.

17 Perth said...

Oh fall---I think it might be my favorite season!! Pumpkin spice lattes---scarves---lots of cool wearher, good food and football games. Yes. I am ready. :)