hahah! i'm living out #1, 2, & 3 so hard right now.my kitchen has exploded.my calendar is nuts. and i'm ALWAYS RIGHT. ;) hahahah! i feel ya girlfriend!
those are sweet kelly....;)
Thanks for the reminders~ especially the FIRST one!
I agree with all... umm except number 1 ... lol don't you know I am a total neat freak? lolActually I would save so much time by not cleaning !?
I like number two. I need that plastered everywhere.
Haha! Number 3 is my favorite and probably my husband's motto :D
Um...#1 is gonna be my new motto! lol. I love it :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
hahah! i'm living out #1, 2, & 3 so hard right now.
my kitchen has exploded.
my calendar is nuts.
and i'm ALWAYS RIGHT. ;)
hahahah!
i feel ya girlfriend!
those are sweet kelly....;)
Thanks for the reminders~ especially the FIRST one!
I agree with all... umm except number 1 ... lol don't you know I am a total neat freak? lol
Actually I would save so much time by not cleaning !?
I like number two. I need that plastered everywhere.
Haha! Number 3 is my favorite and probably my husband's motto :D
Um...#1 is gonna be my new motto! lol. I love it :)
Post a Comment