i was listening to my iPod yesterday on shuffle and this song came up.
(i linked it you can play it at the bottom of this post)
(i linked it you can play it at the bottom of this post)
instantly i was thrown back to another place and time...my junior year of high school.
oh the memories that came flooding in.
the funny thing is i seriously thought at the time that the lyrics said
come and take me away
which at the time running wild with the horses sounded pretty good.
at this point in my life they really
couldn't drag me away
no way.
the funny thing is i seriously thought at the time that the lyrics said
come and take me away
which at the time running wild with the horses sounded pretty good.
at this point in my life they really
couldn't drag me away
no way.
linking up here




3 comments:
I've never heard that song...pretty!
love that horse locket!!
Love that print! My husband had horses growing up - I was jealous ;)
I'm pretty sure the only two words I've ever known of the song were wild horses. Hahaha
Post a Comment