4.26.2012

he says i'm high maintenance

i say are your crazy! have you seen me?

let me tell you a few things about me. a confession of sorts.

i can't handle getting a pedicure it's not relaxing for me at all. i'm so ticklish that the whole time i'm tense trying with all my might not to kick the pedicurist in the face.
so, i give myself a pedicure. see...

IMAG0668

what i want to know is how does polish come off of half my toes??? the other evening i was working in my garden in my mary jane crocs a.k.a. my garden shoes. yes i love them! don't hate. when i took them off my polish was half gone. what the what. anyway do those toes look high maintenance to you? i think not.

which brings me to my next point. my hair. i think i sprout 5 new gray hairs a day. this is an extremely good photo i assure you there are thousands. i have to dye it more often that i'd like. so, i gave up and told my guys i was letting it go full on gray. holla for some gray hair! 

my eleven year old cried. 

i guess i'll dye it whatever.

IMAG0682

most days i wear leggings and an oversized shirt all day long. i do get dressed to pick up my boys. 'cuz you know i wouldn't want to embarrass them. but you better believe as soon as i walk back in the door i'm in my cozies.

i hardly ever put on make up. my skin is so sensitive that it everything under the sun breaks me out. uh no thanks. so it's a waste of time.

i have hang nails like 3 times a week. i blame not having a dishwasher for that. 

oh and i fart. it's like a life goal to fart louder and bigger than they do. fiber one bars are great! try it!

...i mean, i live in a house of all dudes what else do you expect? 

high maintenance... PFFFFT! 

i will show you high maintenance. 

you show me the money.

husbands.

the way i see it is this

i am clothed with strength and dignity,
    and i laugh without fear of the future.
proverbs 31:25

farting is dignified right? i mean everybody does it.


Photobucket

6 comments:

Bethany said...

hahaha! I hate a pedi too! What a waste of $40!! You may fart…but I'm a champ burped : ) My dad used to say that boys wouldn't like me if I did that in front of them…well I still found one to marry me! : )

Bethany said...

hahaha! I hate a pedi too! What a waste of $40!! You may fart…but I'm a champ burped : ) My dad used to say that boys wouldn't like me if I did that in front of them…well I still found one to marry me! : )

katygirl said...

You are hilarious.

The Olive Tree Blog said...

love it! I make it a point to "do" my hair and put on make-up ... I don't however get out of cozy clothes very often :)

Vanessa said...

haha!! you make me laugh! so you don't feel alone I'll confess I am on board with your last question there. ever since I was preggers with my first son, I've had no control of my body's gas. ;)) I can't believe you wrote about that hehe! I'm so glad IM not the only one! oh! && my toes are half painted all the time. no worries! what are you growing in your garden? veggies? I'd love to hear. I'm growing my first this year :)

Jessica said...

love it.