SO
let's play!
i borrowed some of the questions from here.
1 Were You Named After Anyone?
Gene Kelly.
Weird Right…i was named after a man. my mom loved watching his (Gene Kelly's) movies she was mesmerized by his dance moves. When she was pregnant with me i moved around a lot which reminded her of Him. Therefore she named me Kelly. When I was little I wished so bad my name was Samantha like the American Girl.
2 Do You Like Your Own Handwriting?
It's ok
3 What Would Your Superpower Be If You Could Choose One?
It would be the ability to fly.
4 Half Full Or Half Empty?
These days
half full! But there was a time when everything felt half empty.
5 What Is Your Favorite Vacation Spot?
A tiny little village on the coast of Greece. I’d tell
you the name, but then I’d have to kill you.
6 What Movie Would Your Friends Be Surprised That You Like?
The Matrix. I'm not really sure why but I love it. Ooh I also super love Training Day and The Gladiator.
7 What Are Your Favorite Smells?
My boys after a day outside...Sunshine and Dirt.8 Coffee Or Tea?
Coffee
9 Wine Or Beer?
Wine
10 What Is The Best Thing You've Ever Eaten? (Where?)
Taquitos! In Santa Barbara there used to be this little place called La Tolteca right off of State Street. Oh My Gosh! So GOOD. I'm not sure what happened to it. 11 Mac Or PC?
MAC
12 What Are You Listening To Right Now?
I and Love and You ~ The Avett Brothers
13 What Career Would You Pursue In Another Life?
I don't know. I really love where I am so it's hard to think of Another Life.
14 What Sound Or Noise Do You Love?
My Boys' Laughter.
15 What Your Pet Peeve?
Repetitive noises like tapping. 16 Mountains Or Beach?
I used to be a total beach girl but now I love the serene-ness of the mountains.
17 Cook Or Bake?
Cook. When it comes to baking i fail miserably.
18 What Is Your Favorite Dessert?
Red Velvet from this cute little local shoppe. Y.U.M.
19 What Is Your Favorite Fairy Tale Or Childhood Story?
Snow white because she has dark hair.
20 What Would You Tell The 13 Year Old You?
I would tell 13 year old self how proud I am of you for sticking to your guns when a certain boy wanted to french kiss and you said no. Even though that lead to him breaking up with you. he was lame. not you. the end!

8 comments:
this is cute!! I'd love to go to Greece! do y'all go often? I'd like to take the 20 questions challenge ;)
This is so cute!! I cannot do red velvet. No way, no how.
Oh I loved La Tolteca! I'm from Santa Barbara, that was definitely a regular spot to eat. It was a family run business back in the day.
I love to bake, so you could make dinner & I'll bake, it'll be a fabulous meal!
I love this! Gene Kelly is one of my favorites! His movies leave you with such a great feeling. :)
i love that you were named after Gene Kelly....and take me to Greece with you next time..okay.
I'll play 20 questions! Love that game :) One summer my sister and I tried to beat the electric game...It never worked :( p.s. My little boy smells like cookies and dirt :)
fun fun fun!!! LOVE getting to know you!!!
LOVE this. my kid's laughter is my fave, too. also, red velvet, YUM.
you.are.cute.
xo
Post a Comment