3.31.2012

weekend dreaming

i really love this room. 
it's eclectic & funky meets shabby chic
which equals perfection in my eyes.



and this room...there are no words


.source.

spring break started yesterday at 1pm
i'm super excited for the down time with my men
a.k.a the hubs & my sons


happy weekend!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Heather @ we.are.the.holdens said...

I like these Kelly. So much color and happy going on in them. Our spring break started this week too. Hope you guys' have some fun family time!

Heather @ Finding Beauty in the Ordinary said...

Oh my goodness, these are beautiful pics!!! Hope you're having a great weekend, lovely lady! xo

Nicole said...

Yes this is beautiful! Have a great week!

The Olive Tree Blog said...

I love the shabby chic look!

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

The top room is my favorite. So cute!

Contemplating Beauty said...

I ADORE THOSE ROOMS, wow.is.right. perfection.

Julie Marie said...

ohhh my gosh, thoose 2 rooms AREA AMAZING! makes me want to redo my whole house.. haha! but i wont.