2.24.2012

~you need only be still~



{via}


sometimes i feel like things are so bad 
that i want hide.
in my hiding i am still, 
and that is where i find Him
the one who comforts me.

five things on friday

1} my grandma still hasn't come home. she has good days where she is emotionally so strong and other days she just cries. physically she is getting better but it's been a super slow process.
i know she is in God's hands and i find tremendous comfort in that but some days my humanness takes over and i worry.

2} last week was birthday week, tomorrow is birthday party.
pray that i don't get shot because if i do i will cancel the war. 
MKAY

3} challenge: 365 has been on my heart unrelentingly. God wants what he wants right. i guess my duty is to listen and if it touches just one person it will be worth it. next thursday i'm hosting a link up where we can share with others what the bible is teaching us. read more on that here.

4} all week i have been running everyday. i'm really excited. it hurts so good. just hoping i stick with it this time. aye! i'm my own worst enemy. 

5} i decided to get a manicure today. i never paint my nails. i'm excited.

Photobucket

9 comments:

{cuppakim} said...

I love that verse! Struck me so good the first time I read it.
Sounds like a lovely day ahead. Enjoy that manicure! :) and happy Friday!!!

Carina Schoen said...

that verse is one of my faves! i have been running, too and i am not a fan, but i gotta do it :) hope your grams has a good day today. enjoy your weekend!

Contemplating Beauty said...

Wide variety of updates. I am praying for gramma, and was it your birthday?
and awesome on running, good for you girl,
and yay manicure, are you getting that Shalac thing?

XO

stephanie said...

you are so funny i love you. and that verse is one of my favs!!!

Blaire said...

I loved this post. I wish I had a Friday like this. I don't usually treat myself to a manicure but I would love a pedicure.

Joyeful said...

I always need that verse! Praying for you and for your grandma. Love the whole 365--wow, God is always placing this on my heart and love how he works :)

Nicole said...

I hope the manicure was fun!!

Laurie J said...

that verse held me together in such a difficult time. thanks for the sweet reminder!
<3

katygirl said...

Yay for manicures. Hope it lifted your spirits. ;)