Always easier said than done, but true nonetheless. Thanks for the lovely reminder!!
I'll pray for you right now Kelly girl!
I hope things get better and you are able to rest in Him
i really do love to start again--that is from the scratch--in reading the Bible. i held it a lot. been very busy lately--but thanks so much for this timely reminder, kelly :) I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
(:
Praying for you as I write this.. xx
Yes, need to trust. As hard as it may seem! When its all said and done, its so worth it!
me too - just prayed for peace. love you friend. praying that you will be reminded right now of all the ways God is good. :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Always easier said than done, but true nonetheless. Thanks for the lovely reminder!!
I'll pray for you right now Kelly girl!
I hope things get better and you are able to rest in Him
i really do love to start again--that is from the scratch--in reading the Bible. i held it a lot. been very busy lately--but thanks so much for this timely reminder, kelly :) I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
(:
Praying for you as I write this.. xx
Yes, need to trust. As hard as it may seem! When its all said and done, its so worth it!
me too - just prayed for peace. love you friend. praying that you will be reminded right now of all the ways God is good. :)
Post a Comment