2.06.2012

the girl behind the blog.

i'm linking up with erin and ashley today for the girl behind the blog...vlog

a few things before you watch...

1. i'm not really looking at the camera (weird)
2. i say um a lot. which i hate. 
3. i say anyways a lot. i always have and i always will
4. when i was talking about the cheez-itsi was looking at a box of cheez-its
that i just bought that needs to be put away, 
and for the record i have never blogged about cheez-it's.
5. i didn't really answer all the questions, but 9 million tries at making this vlog was 8,999,999 too many
6. i didn't come up with the 365 days of his. word challenge on my own
chelsea from name your joy and i came up with it together.
oh my goodnessss... what the heck kelly way to be humble jeeeeez!
7. did i mention i'm totally weird in this video. what was this? i'm sort of all over the place. ha.

i really wanted to talk about this cup. 
it was a cute surprise when i got my coffee this morning
dontcha' think?
i am always a day late and a dollar short. ha.


thanks again erin and ashley
this was super fun
i can't wait to watch the rest of the vlogs!

5ohwifey



Photobucket

22 comments:

Kerrie Williams said...

this vlog was so entertaining. I love your personality. "Something else about me.. I have a brother?" Just one of the things that made me laugh :) Thanks for linking up so I could find your blog!

... said...

You are a great vlogger!! :) It was such a joy to watch this today! Your voice is so sweet and you are beautiful!! I love your passion to share how God is the center of your life, your marriage, and your family! :) Love you friend!

PS: Cheeze-Its are freaking good. Shout out to them! :)

Anonymous said...

You are SO cute! I really want to check out your 365 day challange... i've also never read all the way through the bible. I started a while ago and am now on my way up to Samuel... It would be great to read with other bloggers. Thanks for linking up!

{cuppakim} said...

this is so adorbypants! :) i didn't notice you saying um at all! :)

when you said Cheez-its, I thought you said JESUS. and i was like, uh Jesus only inspires you SOME days? then i realized you said CHEEZ-its.
i'm laughing at myself here.

hahah! :)

Okay, I kinda wanna do this! :) Maybe I will!

Contemplating Beauty said...

so so great to see you kelly LOVED THIS! Great job, and I had no idea you married your HS sweetheart SO CUTE, and you are right if God isn't in the center, we are all screwed, LOL

And you can handle a 13 year old boy, I know you can!

sarah said...

love this and LOVE YOU!! it was so fun, I feel like I know you better somehow!! :) youre so sweet and pretty friend. youre such a good mama and wife. and I love the "melancholiness" word. :) and i LOVE cheese its too. :) hahha

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly! I just started reading your blog awhile ago, and this was so fun to watch! I like that you were totally yourself, weirdness and all! I'm completely the same way! Haha!

Anonymous said...

You're such a gorgeous young mom! haha, I'm sure God thinks you're ready to deal with a 13 yr old.

Anonymous said...

Haha you're so cute! And wise :) I'm so glad that blogging has been instrumental in helping bring God's joy to you!

Anonymous said...

Haha you're so cute! And wise :) I'm so glad that blogging has been instrumental in helping bring God's joy to you!

katygirl said...

You're totes adorbs!!! I love it! I wish I could do it but I'm not sure my camera can record.

Where is the cup from? Tell me ASAP.

Heather @ Finding Beauty in the Ordinary said...

you are stunning and love your video!! totally agree about keeping jesus #1 in your marriage. preach it sista! love you!!

The Sweet Life said...

I enjoyed watching your vlog. Love your blog and I'm your newest follower. By the way, you do not look 31. Happy Monday!

Jess said...

First of all - love that coffee cup! And your blog name!
AND you are gorgeous! I thin your voice & face definitely compliment each other...if that even makes sense lol.

Found you through the link up :)
xo

Kate said...

First off you do not look your age at all! I had no idea that you were 31 by the pictures of yourself. I swear you look more like 22, haha. Which is a good thing. You are so beautiful! Loved watching your video!


In our sea of love

stephanie said...

gahhh!!! kel! i love seeing you and hearing your voice! feels like i finally KNOW you now! haha. i wish i would have remembered to link up with this today!! xoxo

Carina Schoen said...

Love it :) And so glad you talked about cheez-its. ha!

Ellen Joy said...

you are a wonderful wife, mom, sister and child of God...i love how this idea is set up--it encourages people like me to be love the Lord more and love the family He gave me. keep this up! :) God bless you and your family

Janna Renee said...

You didn't come out weird at all! I feel like yours was way better than mine...You have been married 13 years?! That is so awesome!! I'm coming up on my 2 year and I love being married...Plus you do not look your age! You are going to look young and beautiful forever :)

Leslie @ top of the page said...

suuuper cute vlog, lady. loved hearing your voice. i'm bummed i never got around to making my own for the link up. oh well, always next time. my kids' birthdays are 9 days apart, btw. so lame. i'm not okay with close together birthdays. at least you have the same gender and can double up on the party??? my favorite flowers are ranunculas too :)

Heather said...

It was so great to finally "meet" you. You are even more gorgeous in "real life". So glad I got to see this Kelly.

Unknown said...

Loved your vlog! Just started following and your blog is super cute; I enjoy reading your posts! :)