2.17.2012

chase your dreams

Photobucket
Photobucket
{via}
5 things on friday

1. it was birthday week (for my boys)

2. i opened an etsy shop after stewing on it for over a year 
excited

3. i blew through the hunger games trilogy last week...
{while on the subject of the hunger games
i really love this song and taylor swift and the civil wars}
 and have been sad all week because i need something else to read.
Hello Kelly 
READ.YOUR.BIBLE!
i'm getting caught up on that this fine 3 day weekend.
do you have any book suggestions?

4. i want to thank you all for your prayers for my grandma and my niece 
they are both doing really well.
have i told you lately how much i adore all of you
my readers
thanks for flying with me!

5. i secretly wish i could run in high heels that way i could run in the high-heel-a-thon
or maybe i just want an excuse to hang out with kelly ripa
love her.
have a dreamy weekend

Photobucket

6 comments:

The Olive Tree Blog said...

I need to get my hands on these hunger games books...I keep hearing all about them!!

I can't even walk in high heels...lol...running would not be pretty : )

Jessica said...

congrats on opening the shop! happy weekend.

stephanie said...

i love the civil wars too! and i felt the same way when the hunger games was done, so sad. then i thought you dummy! read your bible!!!! haha

Janna Renee said...

Happy Birthday to your boys! Also glad to hear that your family is doing better!

katygirl said...

That print is really cool!!

... said...

I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating the boys' birthdays! :) So glad that your grandma and niece are doing better! :) I had never heard of this marathon...so freaking awesome!!