i'm half way through
the second book in the hunger games series
it's safe to say that
today
today
this is how i'm feeling.
i don't want to look read, but i have to.
it's no longer a choice.
i'm hoping to finish today if time permits.
i want my life back.
i'm hoping to finish today if time permits.
i want my life back.


7 comments:
haha that's how i felt! it stinking takes over your life!! love that photo too.
I keep hearing this...I need to wait to read the series if that's the case. I think I can hold out until summer or at least March :)
I just can't get into it.
I never finished this series!!! what is wrong with me?
i love that picture!
I haven't commited myself to the hunger games yet, because I know they will consume my life! ha!
I found you blog via a friends blog, and I scooped up one of your buttons. :) If you would like to snag one of ours, please check out our blog @ http://www.nutshellfarms.blogspot.com
Cheers!
I need to get my hands on these books!?
the hubby and I listened to the Hunger Games via audio book and WE were obsessed. I can't wait to start the second book!!!! and I can't wait for the MOVIE!!
xoxoxox
Post a Comment